I would like to congratulate, since you are going to choose correct course in your life. I welcome you to this great course and I can 100% guarantee, that you will gain a great knowledge and experience according to the lectures and practical sessions in this course. Anybody can do designs if they know how to work with graphics softwares. But that is not only the motivation of this course.
- As a designer you should be able to handle your works in more professional way.
- You should be able to troubleshoot any problems arising in your workflow related to your career.
- You should be able to build designs according to the current marketing trends.
- You should know how to handle your customers when you start your carrier as freelance graphic designer or your own creative firm. Because customers are very important to gain your business.
You cannot be professionalized in your field with just only learning few softwares. Therefore this course is not only focusing on designing side. It’s going to be a comprehensive and well designed course that you will learn all of the above major topics through this course include 3 major graphic softwares (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) from ladder part to advance control and basics of Adobe dimensions which can build 3D mockups easily.
Let’s watch my Introduction videos and a free lesson video on this landing page to get more clear idea about this course.
Also kindly note, lectures will be uploaded daily basis as this course is going to be very comprehensive.
I wish you all the best!
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to the graphic design
- Fundamentals of Graphic design.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign 3 stages (Basic, Intermediate and Advanced)
- Adobe Dimension Basics
- Introduction to Advertising
- Working with stock images and vectors
- Print based designing and web based designing.
- Advanced design controls
- Working with different file formats
- Working as a graphic designer in different sectors
- Start your carrier as freelance graphic designer
- Managing clients
- Practical modules for each levels
sample of lesson15:35